Introduction

     Hello, my name is Gavin Haney, welcome to my blog. I am a senior at FSU studying history with a minor in Asian studies. I was born and raised in Panama City, Florida, where I graduated high school in 2016. I enjoy watching FSU football, when I can stomach it, as well as Atlanta United FC and Liverpool FC. I also play a lot of video games, including competitive Super Smash Bros. 
     As with most people my age I grew up using a fair amount of technology, I had an xbox growing up and used my families computer regularly. My high school provided students with iPads to assist in our education, and so I know my way around iOS very well. As a history major I make great use of Microsoft Word, and also possess a good grasp of Powerpoint.
    As I intend to teach history as a career, I hope to get some insight into the more gritty details of teaching, apart from simply lecturing. Technology is only becoming more relevant for educators, and I do not wish to become left behind. I look forward to better understanding useful software and techniques as a result of this class. 

Comments